IET Information Security is a bimonthly peer-reviewed scientific journal. And this also comprises information security and cryptography. Additionally, it started in 2005 as “IEE Proceedings – Information Security”. But, it got its modern name in 2007. Now, let’s learn more about IET Information Security.
The IET Digital Library
IET is the producer of the digital library. It is a global repository of science, engineering, and technology-focused content.
The IET Digital Library approximately includes 8,676 eBook chapters since 1994. But, it is also home to more than 174,000 technical papers.
Moreover, it adds around 450 new documents each month. But this number will increase because of ‘article by article’ publishing.
So what does this tell us? Well, this ensures that articles are ready to subscribers at the quickest opportunity. Yes, you don’t have to wait for the fully published journal issue for access.
IET Information Security
In cooperation with Wiley, the IET is transforming IET Information Security. Recently, it is a library/subscriber pays model.
But, starting from the 2021 volume, it will now be an author-pays Open Access (OA) model.
Moreover, IET Information Security will be moving to a different electronic peer-review management system. It is the ScholarOne. And the site is now open for all new submissions.
COVID-19 Update From The IET Journals Team
The team is assuring all valued contributors that journals are continuing to run normally. However, because of the pandemic, some of us are adjusting to the given situation.
So, the team is happy to announce that they offer flexibility on your deadlines. Especially if you should need it.
Besides, IET systems are set up to attempt to fixed timescales. It may also issue automatic reminder emails.
So what if, you have any concerns? Well, you can also contact them. So, don’t hesitate to get in touch with them if you need an extension or to talk options.
Recently Distributed Special Issues
The following are the recently distributed special issues. With specific volume and issue numbers:
- Vol. 7, Issue 1 – Trust and Identity Management in Mobile and Internet Computing and Communications
- Vol. 10, Issue 6 – Selected papers from the Public Key Cryptography (PKC 2015) conference, as well as
- Vol. 10, Issue 5 – Lightweight and Energy-Efficient Security Solutions for Mobile Computing Devices
- Vol. 12, Issue 3 – Selected papers from the Public Key Cryptography (PKC 2016) conference, and also
- Vol. 12, Issue 4 – Selected Papers from the 15th International Conference on Cryptology and Network Security (CANS 2016)
- Vol. 14, Issue 3 – Selected Papers from 17th International Conference on Cryptology and Network Security (CANS), as well as
- Vol. 14, Issue 4 – Security on Mobile and IoT Devices
IET Journal Outstanding Editor Awards
The IET is consists of great Editors and Editorial Board members. They co-exist on the same goal.
Back in 2019, the annual IET Journal Outstanding Editor Awards have seen many Editors. As well as Editorial Board Members from across the IET Journal Portfolio. And they’re being recognized.
In particular, the recognition involves activities. Such activities are maintaining and developing high international standards. As well as the character of the IET’s Research Journals.