The IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security comprises different aspects relating to its fields. So, are you interested in learning more about this journal? Then, keep on reading below. We’ll talk about it and the process of article submission.
IEEE Transactions On Information Forensics And Security – Overview
What’s this journal all about? Well, this journal includes the following:
- Technologies, as well as
- Applications associating with information forensics and information security.
Besides, it also applies to:
- surveillance, and
- Systems applications that fuse these features.
But what about the articles in this journal?
Well, the articles are peer-reviewed. They also follow the IEEE PSPB Operations Manual (sections 8.2.1.C & 8.2.2.A). Moreover, a minimum of two independent reviewers evaluates each published article.
Furthermore, these reviewers are using a single-blind peer-review process. Thus, making their identities unknown to the authors.
Afterward, each article is screened for plagiarism before approval.
Print ISSN: 1556-6013
Online ISSN: 1556-6021
Patrizio Campisi is the editor-in-chief of the journal. He went to the University of Roma TRE and is in Rome, Italy. Also, you can contact him through his email at [email protected].
- IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security
- Information for Authors
- Editorial Board
- IEEE Signal Processing Society
- Communication, Networking as well as Broadcast Technologies
- Computing and Processing
- Signal Processing and Analysis
The IEEE Article Submission Process
If you’re an aspirant and want to submit your articles, then, read more below!
Well, after writing your article and made your graphics, you can now present your article for review.
Afterward, follow these actions to finish the IEEE Article Submission Process.
Select Your Target Journal
Of course, there is a possibility of article rejection in the process. That may also happen before the peer-review. Especially if the article is off-track to the journal.
So, you should choose an appropriate journal using these tips:
- Using the IEEE Publication Recommender tool, get ideas for your article.
- Then, you can find keywords using the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library to find similar content.
- Also, check your reference list for alike journals.
- Ask for suggestions from people in your field.
- Consider the Aims & Scope of your potential target publications. Then, read it. That would be helpful too.
- Lastly, keep in mind that some publications only allow specific types of articles. For example, letter publications will take brief articles. On the other hand, Transactions or Journal publications will allow full-length articles.
Follow All Submission Guidelines
Usually, in the “Information for Authors” section, you can find the submission guidelines.
To locate the guidelines for your target journal:
- First, find the journal’s home page on IEEE Xplore.
- Then, hit the About Journal tab.
- Click on Publication Details.
Take note that not following guidelines can result negatively. For instance, you may experience delayed processing of your submission and rejection without review.
Submit Your Article
After verifying that your article is in-line with the submission guidelines, you are now set to submit.
Click the ‘Submit Your Manuscript’ button on the journal’s home page on IEEE Xplore.
Then, you’ll be brought to the journal’s online submission system. Eventually, this will walk you through the submission process.